Massage for EVERY body in your family … even the Dog!
Need to Call?
268 Gatton St Maunda Q 4870
Welcome to Our Practice
For EVERY Body In Your Family … … Even the Dogs!
Peter Grant opened his multi-disciplinary clinic located in Sportsworld Fitness Centre, Manunda in June 2018.
Your therapist Peter is committed to supporting the health and wellness of you, your family and your four-legged companion using the various techniques of human and canine massage therapy. Whether you have a specific health condition or looking to relieve stress and restore balance in your mind and body, Remedial Massage Therapy is a powerful tool to help you take charge of your health and well-being.
Massage therapy is a drug-free, natural way to alleviate muscular pain, immobility and many other debilitating, painful conditions. Pain can be caused by poor posture, repetitive movement, physical injury and stress, and if ignored can become unbearable and require treatment.
What Peter Grant Massage Therapist offers you;
- Clinic open 6-days a week (Monday to Friday and every second Saturday)
- Qualified in multiple modalities (Remedial Massage, Myofascial Cupping, Dry Needling and more!)
- Qualified Canine Massage Therapist (Emmett Therapy for Dogs, Canine Myofunctional Therapy)
- Qualified in Aromatherapy for Pets. Currently studying Practitioner Certificate in Aromatherapy (for humans)
- Typical appointments are for 30 or 60 minutes (90 minutes also available)
- HICAPS is available – for Human Remedial Massage only (unavailable to HCF members)
- Gift vouchers available
- Online Shop with Click and Collect
- Client Referral Reward Program (see Client Information for terms and conditions)
Whether you’re looking for a one-off massage for a special treat or a regular, long term massage program for you or your family, Peter Grant Massage Therapist can help.
Need to book an appointment?
0409 541 193
Where to Find Us
Inside Sportsworld Fitness Centre
268 Gatton St, Manunda Q 4870
Monday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 10:30am - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 10:30am - 6:30pm
Thursday: 10:30am - 6:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 11:30 (every 2nd)
Sunday: Clinic Closed